What story do you see?

Last night, I was laying in bed when the room started spinning. It's been nearly two years since I've been plagued by this particular type of vertigo.

Vertigo in its most basic form is feeling like you're moving or the world is moving around you when neither is actually happening.

The violent spinning that hit me last night probably only affects me five percent of the time. But the after affects of that spinning can last days or weeks.

Consequently, my time at church this morning was limited. It was early, much earlier than normal for me. The skies were still gray and a squirrel yipped unhappily at me.

How much does our mood affect what we see?

Well, look at my picture for today. Is it trash, thoughtlessly left for someone else to pick up? Or does the mustache on the straw add enough whimsy to produce a smile?



Comments