Sharing

Expect lots of pictures of hawks in the upcoming days.  I've been following this nesting pair for the past week or so as they have built their nest.  Finding the female when she is in the nest is a bit of challenge.  This morning, the male was by the water and when he saw me, he flew back to a tree closer to the nest.

I'm almost don't want to share these hawks.  I feel like I have a special secret.  I know where the nest is.  I know where to look for the male when he is hunting.  I love that every day I know they will be there.

Some time ago, I used to feel the same way about God.  He was a special secret of mine.  I had a close relationship with Him that I didn't want to share with anyone.  But these last few years, I've discovered that it's impossible to keep Him secret.  It's impossible to hold onto Him for myself.  He's simply too big to keep.  He begs to be shared.

And I so share Him with you, the same way I share Hope with you.

Comments